Friday 9 May 2008

Caroline Waterlow, Artist, Bristol

Dear Richard and Judie

I hope this doesn’t come too late but I wanted to write as by way of giving support for your work.
I first came across CPR with the publication of the excellent and constant source of reference, the Anthropology of Performance Art. Subsequently I attended ISTA in Copenhagen and partook in some Giving Voice events. Although I haven’t been in contact for a while, I always consider finding out about your work, ISTA’s work, as a milestone in my career and work as an artist, a visual artist.
I do hope you will receive the support you need as I believe you are engaged in the valuable and necessary work of taking art across boundaries – and I hope it will be appreciated and valued as such.

All best wishes
Caroline Waterlow

No comments: