Monday 3 March 2008

Ralf Rauker - Actor, Director, Researcher Lecturer, Edith Cowan University, Western Australia

Dear Richard

I'm deeply concerned about the funding cuts which endanger the future of the CPR. Since I've visited your Past Masters conference on Meyerhold in 1995 the work of the CPR became a very important inspiration for my performance research and it would be a terrible loss for me and a whole community of international researchers and artists, if your government will not take back this decision.

I'm currently rehearsing for a production, which will be part of an international festival here in Perth and I will discuss my concerns with my colleagues from around the globe. In May, June, July I will be staying in Berlin/Germany for 3 month and if I can do anything to raise the awareness about your situation in Wales, I will do so.

Let me know if I can do anything else to show my 100% support for the CPR.

Warm Regards!

Ralf Rauker
Actor, Director, Researcher Lecturer in Contemporary Performance School of Communications and Arts Faculty of Education and Arts
Edith Cowan University Perth, Western Australia

No comments: