Monday 3 March 2008

Roberta Romoli - Fondazione Teatro Piemonte Europa

Dear Judie Christie and Richard Gough,

I am very sorry for the critical situation CPR is forced to deal with and I vividly hope that this is only "a passing storm" out of which CPR will emerge even stronger and combative than before.

The reason being is, firstly because I admire the professionalism and high quality work done by CPR. Let me remind you that this is the reason why I did all I could to get to Aberystwyth and get to know you. I want to thank you for the concrete support I have received during the brief but intense and useful internship I have done at CPR (July 2007). This experience has expanded the boundaries of my knowledge in site specific performance and laid the foundations for future collaborations.


Secondly, because I really do not wish that the withdrawal of funding to destabilize the project strategies so fundamental for such a structure as CPR, which works internationally and consistently, aims to expand its own contacts.

On a more personal note, I am sorry because CPR represents for me a new contact and a model from which to draw and collaborate with. Since last September I have been trying to find a way to realize a collaboration between CPR and the organization I work for, Fondazione TPE in Turin. I sincerely wish that “the bad news” will not jeopardize this opportunity of meeting and exchange. I am solidly behind you and I want to defend CPR’s need to continue its mission in the best possible way as it deserves it and as it has always done.

With respect and affection

Roberta

-----

Roberta Romoli
Relazioni Esterne
FONDAZIONE TEATRO PIEMONTE EUROPA

No comments: