Friday 21 March 2008

Oliver Hale, UK

I grow increasingly upset that there is still no resolution to CPR's funding situation.

The CPR is such a useful tool to performance studies students such as myself for valuable research within my chosen field. Never before have I come across a research centre so well organised and filled with people who are not only enthusiastic but also extremely passionate about the knowledge they safe guard. To close the CPR would be an absolute mistake in my opinion! Its efforts are clear in furthering the recognition of not just performance art but creativity. I sincerely hope that this remarkable resource is allowed to continue with its endeavors as it is so strongly needed!

I kindly wish you all the best of luck in sustaining funding for the CPR as it deserves. I have already signed the petition but if there is anything else I can do to offer my assistance please do not hesitate to let me know.

Kindest regards,
Oliver Hale

No comments: