Monday 25 February 2008

Dr Johannes Lothar Schröder - Germany

Dear Richard,

Distressing news which I received recently reading that the ACW stops funding CPR. This is especially regrettable as it means a big loss not only for the culture of the region but for the world, as Aberystwyth has become a place for the world of performances.


Since I visited this town for the first time in 1999 I have been impressed by the high level of the festivals which are organized by CPR. I take pleasure in encouraging friends and colleges to travel to Wales and to the International Giving Voice Festival too, which always presents a very unique and extraordinary choice of artists and performances.


Thanks to this ongoing work of CPR I also have to say that I fell in love with the beautiful Welsh coastal landscapes, which inspired numbers of trips, which I had not even thought about before.
Good luck and good funding in the future!


Best wishes from Hamburg

Yours


Johannes Lothar Schröder

No comments: