Monday 25 February 2008

Enrique Pardo - Co Director, PANTHEATRE, France

Judie, Richard, and CPR Wales

Over the last twenty years or more I have made it very clear that CPR organizes some of the best performance projects in the world.


CPR's "Giving Voice" is unquestionably for me the world's reference in voice research in contemporary theatre and singing.


It escapes me that these facts cannot be seen as "front-line activity" by the funding authorities. Seen from abroad, CPR is a beacon of "front-line activity", and has managed to stay "front line" project after project over the years. To let CPR down is an international loss, for sure, and how this could be seen as a local gain, again, escapes me.


I hope the relevant persons dealing with these decisions can also hear international voices.

You have all my support and admiration

Enrique Pardo

Codirector
PANTHEATRE, France
Myth and Theatre Festival
www.pantheatre.com

No comments: